Recent Activities & Achievements
- AGD has trained 19 Field Level Animators / Change Makers who are all from the Tribal Community.
- AGD has developed i.e. Removal of Stumps, Bunding, Land Leveling etc., in 990 acres.
- AGD has identified an extent of 900 acres Government land and provided Legal Entitlement to both Male and Female farmers.
- The organization has trained 120 women in tailoring and Garment making.
- AGD has trained 120 women in preparation of Adda Leaves and 150 women Backyard Kitchen Gardening.
- Organized a team of 9 girls and 5 boys into a team called “ABHINAYA CULTURAL TEAM” (ACT).
- Formed 62 Self-Help Groups (SHGs) in the Mandal.
- Trained PLHA’s in Low Cost Nutritious food preparation and Hygiene.
- Organized Elected Representatives to obtain 300 Old Age Pensions, 390 Widow Pensions, 44 Physically Handicapped Pensions.
- Filed 24 Cases in Court of Law on behalf of exploited tribal women for Compensation.
- Enrolled 480 dropouts into Government Schools and Bridge Centers.
- Trained a group of 14 women in preparation of Napkins.